2023 Specialized Demo Race Frameset
2023 SPECIALIZED DEMO RACE FRAMESET
The same chassis piloted to riotous success in its very first season on the World Cup circuit, the Demo Race frameset brings 27.5/29-inch rear wheel compatibility to the fore in the search for the optimal balance of speed, traction, and maneuverability while allowing for unmatched versatility.
Ohlins's TTX 22 M coil shock gives you a head start on suspension perfection, just hang your time-tested race kit before you pick up the search where we left off, and there’s a good chance you’ll find a few podiums along the way.
• The Demo Expert M5 alloy frame is fully optimized to take advantage of the traction benefits of a 29-inch front wheel and the increased manueverability of a 27.5-inch rear wheel while maintaiining the ability to change your rear wheel size to 29-inch to suit different terrain and riding styles with an adjustable rear end that ensures chainstay length and bottom-bracket height stay dialed no matter the hoop size.
• The Ohlins TTX 22 M coil shock is designed to handle the most challenging World Cup Downhill tracks, offering external low speed compression and rebound adjustment while the Trunnion mount offers extra bushing overlap for increased durability.
• M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, horst pivot flip chip for 27.5 or 29 rear wheel, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
• Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
• Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow titanium rails, 130mm
• Thomson, alloy, straight, 12-degree clamp