2023 Specialized Demo Expert Mountain Bike
2023 SPECIALIZED DEMO EXPERT MOUNTAIN BIKE
Pair an irrational appreciation for speed with the unmatched versatility of being able to run a traction-loving 29-inch front wheel and a snappy 27.5-inch rear, and you have the fastest, most capable Demo to date. The Demo Expert adds planted, confident control to the mix with an assist from RockShox’s BoXXer Select 29 fork featuring their DH DebonAir spring and a Super Deluxe Select Coil shock offering external rebound adjustment. Should your riding style or terrain require it, the Demo's adjustable rear end means 29-inch rear wheel compatibility is on deck, ready to deliver.
SRAM Code RS four-piston brakes front and rear give you the power to slow down with almost telepathic immediacy, while the Demo Expert’s suspension platform injects just the right amount of anti-rise into the kinematics equation to keep your weight low and centered, maximizing rear-wheel traction when you need it most.
• The Demo Expert M5 alloy frame is fully optimized to take advantage of the traction benefits of a 29-inch front wheel and the increased manueverability of a 27.5-inch rear wheel while maintaiining the ability to change your rear wheel size to 29-inch to suit different terrain and riding styles with an adjustable rear end that ensures chainstay length and bottom-bracket height stay dialed no matter the hoop size.
• The Rockshox Super Deluxe Select DH coil shock may be heavy on adjectives, but it’s even heavier on performance, offering external low speed compression and rebound adjustment while the Trunnion mount offers extra bushing overlap for increased durability.
• M5 alloy, Style-Specific DH Geometry, horst pivot flip chip for 27.5 or 29 rear wheel, BSA threaded BB, full internal cable routing with option for full external brake, 148mm rear spacing, sealed cartridge bearing pivots, replaceable derailleur hanger, 200mm of travel
• Specialized Alloy, 34.9mm
• RockShox BoXXer Select 29, DH DebonAir spring, adjustable low-speed compression, adjustable rebound, short crown, 20x110mm thru-axle, 56mm offset, 200mm of travel Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
• RockShox Super Deluxe Select Coil, external rebound adjust, hydraulic bottom out, Trunnion mount, 225x75
• Specialized Trail, 7050 alloy, 8-degree backsweep, 6-degree upsweep, 30mm rise, 800mm, 35mm clamp
• Descendant 35mm Direct Mount Stem, 50mm length
• Specialized Trail Grips
• Body Geometry Henge DH, hollow Cro-Mo rails, 130mm
• SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 220mm
• SRAM Code RS, 4-piston caliper, hydraulic disc, 200mm
• SRAM GX DH, trigger, 7-speed
• SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, trigger
• SRAM GX DH, 7-speed, 11-24t
• DESCENDANT DH, DUB, alloy, Direct mount ring, 165mm
• SRAM PC1110 w/ Powerlink™
• SRAM DUB, 83mm
• Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 12x148mm thru-axle, 32h
• Alloy, sealed cartridge bearings, 20x110mm, 28h
• Butcher, GRID GRAVITY casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 27.5x2.3"
• Butcher, GRID GRAVITY casing, GRIPTON® T9 compound, 2Bliss Ready, 29x2.3"
• DT Swiss Industry
• Roval 29" Alloy DH, 28mm internal width, 28h, tubeless ready
• Standard, Presta Valve